Saturday, May 1, 2010

Nostalgia

My Mom sold the home I grew up in yesterday. From now on I'll be in west LA rather than Glendale when I'm in so cal.

Some things I dug up in the garage -


I was really into anime. I must have drawn these when I was 15 or 16.




One part of my life is coming to an end, but I have a feeling that exciting new changes are coming up :)

Way too much to write about all I've been experiencing and learning in so cal. It's been awesome to reconnect with old friends. Encouraged at the diversity of Christianity.

4 comments:

  1. Excuse me, WAS really into anime? I believe you mean ARE.

    And what exciting new changes???

    I order you to keep in touch with me. Starting now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah you went to hoover... i've been to that school before... when we played your team in vball

    ReplyDelete