Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Ana!


Okay okay, if you want to be picky, Ana's birthday was on October 2nd... but hey! These things take time. I'm super out of practice and super slow at art. I was poor and unemployed at the time so painting seemed like a good alternative to buying a present. Plus, Ana is one of those people that loves (or pretends to love) anything you give her. She also likes to make weird crafty things so I thought she would appreciate it.

Concept: landscape scene with a path. The path is made of bible verses and the painting says "follow the narrow path."

I was intentional in the verses I picked. :)

Five minute rough drafts of other ideas from my journal -

Will update on Target soon. But I am happy to announce that I found a loophole to the fugly color scheme: khaki dresses and a red cardigan <3>

3 comments:

  1. SUPER cool cass!!! :) :) pretty!

    and i love the loophole!!!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CASSANDRA!! that is absolutely gorgeous!! amazing work and i LOVE your blog! :)

    <33 minj

    ReplyDelete