Friday, January 14, 2011

Korea

Favorite trip ever! :D Don't know how substantial that is because I haven't travelled a ton. But, had the time of my life!


Saw old friends, made new ones... (straight to curly hair)


Met people from all over the world


Stayed at a $20 hostel, where everyone was a traveller and wanted to hang out. Stayed at a $300 hotel where I was treated like a princess.


Attended Buy Korea - 700 Buyers from over 70 countries. Everyone there was very senior in their career. Middle aged presidents, CEOs, managers. I was a very lucky 23 year old assistant buyer who's worked at her job for 4 months. Learned a lot, networked a lot. (Left is welcome lunch, right is my booth with my interpreter)


Felt a bit like a rockstar being so young and getting to attend the conference. Pointing to my country from the sea of other countries represented there. And of course, what's Korea without some good food? Had the best kalbi - $60 a person for mouth watering meat. Not this picture... but it was amazing!


Vegas is next. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment