Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Heartbreak.

New changes are here. After five years of attending EBCB, I've decided to leave. It's been a three year long process and I'm not going into details because that's not wise on a blog. All I can say is it is a heartbreaking decision, but a God fearing one.

I love this church and can rave about the blessings I've experienced in it - the equipping, service, fellowship are really EXTRAordinary. But in the end, I believe there can be gospel-centered, biblical, God glorifying churches that aren't for everyone.

I'm sad and reluctant to know relationships will change. Deathly afraid of having to make new ones because all the good ones take years to develop. But it's a good time to learn to trust and depend on the Lord. I'll try to update this blog more often to keep people in on the loop :)

To those who have been a part of this journey, thank you, thank you, thank you, and please don't be a stranger.

1 comment:

  1. casssssssandraaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooo why!!!!!! okay bye cass

    ReplyDelete